Revised On: Saturday, 1st August 2020 at 6:00 PM
- You are requested to visit https://bhic.ca/covid-19-sop/ before leaving for the imambargah to receive the latest updates about our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- You are required to perform a self-assessment for COVID-19 before leaving for the imambargah – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- You will be required to register in person before entering the imambargah. Online registration has been disabled.
- You will be allowed at a first come first serve basis till we reach 30% capacity(75 men max. & 75 women max.) of the building. Any excess crowd will be turned away.
- To help protect the vulnerable, we will not allow children under the age of 13. There will be no exceptions.
- You are required to only use designated doors to enter and to exit the building
- Please perform wud’hu and use of the washroom before entering the premise. The washrooms will be designated for emergencies only
- You are required to line up outside and maintain a 6 feet distance from everyone, at all times
- You are required to wear a face mask at all times while inside the building
- You are required to sit / stand on the marked spots at all times
- You are required to avoid all gatherings before or after the program
- You are requested to cooperate with our volunteers while attending the event.