Revised On: Sunday, 15th August 2021 at 4:45 PM
- You are requested to visit https://bhic.ca/covid-19-sop/ before leaving for the imambargah to receive the latest updates about our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Get vaccinated as soon as possible. COVID-19 vaccines are effective in preventing COVID-19 and are recommended for everyone 12 years of age and older
- You are required to perform a self-assessment for COVID-19 before leaving for the imambargah – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- You are requested to show ‘proof of vaccination’ at the time of registration to speedup the process
- You will be allowed at a first come first serve basis till we reach 250 capacity(men & women) of the building. Any excess crowd will be turned away.
- If you develop any covid symptom, stay at home and inform your health care provider or local public health unit and follow their instructions
- Children age 12 and under will not be allowed inside the centre. Seniors are allowed to attend the event at their own risk.
- You are required to only use designated doors to enter and to exit the building
- Please perform wud’hu and use of the washroom before entering the premise. The washrooms will be designated for emergencies only
- You are required to line up outside and maintain a 6 feet distance from everyone, at all times
- You are required to wear a face mask at all times while inside the building
- You are required to sit / stand on the marked spots at all times
- You are required to avoid all gatherings before or after the program
- You are requested to cooperate with our volunteers while attending the event.